Thursday, April 01, 2004

title

New blog coming I hope. I've been playing with squarespace. (heard about it over on Jordon Cooper's blog)

Don't know if I'll leave this one behind or not yet.

We're off to the children's museum!! I've never been so it'll be as much fun for me as for the kids I think.

update: >>1. We didn't go to the museum. Should have realized earlier the kids were just to worn out and grouchy to go on the excursion. Heather a bit tired and worn and me a bit worn and grouchy too. We stayed home to relax and play together. But hooray for bedtime! >>2. I've decided to go ahead and put the new blog up. No reason to wait really. Time for something new anyhoo. I'll be hanging out there until further notice. Squarespace is pretty new so if things don't work out we will either come back or go elsewhere. For now - here's to new beginnings for noisyragamuffin.

No comments: