Tuesday, September 02, 2003

My kids are so cool!!! Love 'em-Love 'em-Love 'em!!! My, almost 2 year-old, daughter Kiara started calling Mikah 'Buddy' this weekend. She has also started saying 'Yah! Cool!'. Mikah is just a little version of me which isn't so cool sometimes. It can be down right aggravating actually. We're having a bit of a problem with him mouthing off and of course always wanting to get the last word, but we'll just keep lovin' him cause he's MY little buddy. He's four and I don't know what we would do without him in our lives. The two of us have kinda gotten frustrated with eachother here lately, but we love eachother so much and I just get frustrated cause I want him to be the best he can be, but he just doesn't listen. I can tell he knows when I'm really frustrated cause he'll come up and love on me and tell me he'll take care of me. Love them both sooooooooooo much....just a little frustrated at not being the perfect Dad and growth being such a slow and painful process for me.

No comments: