Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Broken

I am nothing, but frustrated! I've realized my inability to do anything. Want to learn/be trained to serve in the 'emergent' Church.--whatever that means.

"So, let's go to Dallas!"

Heather and I have no marketable skills to find well paying jobs....

Heather finds some thing she thinks she would like to take courses for and then do......then she just begins doing it. She has a self-confidence. I on the other hand can not find anything positive about myself to find the confidence to just begin doing something. I would love to get into a number of different things, but do not see an ability to achieve those goals. I fear trying and failing......so I do nothing. The result being frustration...more fear...anger....sadness....the feeling of not being the man that can take care of this family....

I am nothing. I'm having a hard time praying. Reading the Bible. I need to see Christ @ work in me, but when I can't it's hard to just give it all to Him and realize "I can't, but He can" isn't just something we as Christians say, but something we need to live......

No comments: