Friday, October 10, 2003

I have tried numerous times to post since arriving back in Indiana on Wednesday night. I just don't know what to say...or feel at the moment. I have the right to be confused and lost in this cluster of emotions I suppose.

We thank you all for your prayers. And to all you in Texas we thank you for bending over backwards for us. Other than in my own home I have never felt so cared for. Heather's mother is very touched by all of you. She has said she can not believe that people would open up their home and their lives to 'strangers'. WE know you are not strangers though. You are our family. An eternal bond. We love you all so very much! I would begin listing names, but I would unintentionally leave folks out and I don't want to do that. All of you know who you are.

Again, I am sorry I have not posted until now and we have not contacted you to let you know how we are doing.....we don't know either. We feel your prayers and know that we would not be moving along without them.

No comments: