Tuesday, May 27, 2003

(I am posting this as to remind myself that I have come to the Lord with it. That I need not run around in circles any more)

Hello. My name is Scott Miller. I know you know who I am Lord, but I've not been coming to you lately with my plights-or my thanks. I've stammered around looking for direction.......and you have been here all a long. "Where is your god", they ask. Sometimes I have asked this. You are right here!(pointing to my chest) Look at me...struggling to see where you want me to be. A few years ago my biggest worry was where I was going to find my next bag of dope........Your knocking......LOVE-made me turn my eyes towards you again. Look at me-wanting nothing more than to serve you and be the best Father and husband and friend I can be.

Thank you Father for my sobriety.
My wife.(the woman you have molded her into....what a testimony)
My beautiful children.
Father help me with my faith.
May I be a vessel for you to touch lives as you have touched mine.
Guide me Father-into the places you have set for me.
And Father......I'm not sure I know what I want.
I've spent so much time thinking about what other people are doing to serve you and my family........I don't know, if you were to give me the choice, what I would want to do.
Please help me with this Father.
Help me to take care of and nurture that which you have already entrusted with me.

Thank you for my family! Thank you Jesus. Help me not to forget that I have given this all to you.

Amen.

No comments: