Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Man! Kiarah(a.k.a Kiwi), who will be 18 months old on Monday, was just standing on her knees in her little rocker and tipped over backwards landing head first into the coffee table. When I turned to look.....man....it looked like she could have hurt her neck......but.....thank God....she's fine. Setting there holding her while she cried, I wondered how my parents felt when I would get hurt. I didn't realize how much they loved me until I had children of my own. Mikah and Kiwi don't realize how much Heather and I love them. Heck, they take it for granted most of the time. But they come to us,"Mommy....Daddy...this and that" all the same. I love them when they are sleeping. I love them when they are making a mess of everything. I love them when they are loven' on eachother. I love them when they are beating on eachother.

How much more is our Father in Heaven? We are to come to him as little children....not innocent, but incapable of doing anything to earn his love. He just loves us. May we trust that it just is and come to him saying,"Daddy...........

No comments: