Monday, May 19, 2003

Pray for me as I discover new ways of coming into an intimate relationship w/ Christ. I was introduced to lectio divina this weekend which has really helped. Derek and Amy's blog post today really hit home what I've realized over the past few days. I need to be reaching in and up before I can reach out. My relationship w/ Christ is key to my being a servant-and my relationship hasn't been all that close lately......I don't know what I need so how am I to know what the world needs of me.

Pray for me is I come into a deeper realization and understanding of his presence in my life. That I may just be your friend...and his friend.....and her friend....so Christ will just be there in the midst of that relationship touching and changing lives...mine and yours.

I love you all.

No comments: