Sunday, March 07, 2004

house hunting, soul searching...

..and continuing to reflect on where I am right now and how I got here. Not dwelling on mistakes mind you. Just being honest with myself about where I am and praying that God will show me the me that He sees.

If I am to be about discipling others I must first be honest about where I am at as a disciple. I must also remember that it isn't so much about where I am as it is about the journey itself.

Also, please pray about the house hunting. Heather, Shane, Mikah and Kiara and I are all going to Indy tomorrow to apply for a place on the South side and also do a bit more looking around. If we are approved for this place and we don't find something that suites us better it will only be a little over a week until we are living in Indianapolis. Woo hoo!!!

No comments: