Thursday, March 11, 2004

it's happening!!!

We are signing the papers tomorrow. We found a place on the south side of Indy about 10-15 minutes from downtown. Heather and I are so relieved and happy. We've been waiting for this for....ever! Thanks for all the prayers. And please don't stop! This is just the start of a new beginning for the Miller clan. Woo-hoo!!

The place is a little small, but it is pretty cheap and that rocks!! It is going to make that part of the transition soo much easier.

Please pray that I keep my butt in gear. I want Heather to have to do as little as possible in the packing and moving phase.

The babies been kicking a lot more. I still haven't felt it. Every time she calls me over the little bugger stops and then starts up again after I leave. I'll have to catch'em off guard. hehe!

(-: I AM SOOO HAPPY FOLKS!!! :-)

No comments: