Friday, February 06, 2004

family

It was so cute. I walked in the door of the house the other day after work and Heather was sitting in the recliner with the two kids facing her in their little chairs while she read them a story. The three most beautiful faces all look up at me in unison to say , “hi, daddy!”.

BEAUTIFUL!

Latter, Mikah had made a puppet and was in position behind a blanket covered laundry basket to give me a puppet-show , but he got too embarrassed and just stayed hid behind the basket. Reminds me of his daddy. I’m always hesitant at meeting people for the first time, getting up in front of people and even just starting conversations.

Mikah and Kiara’s fresh paintings are hanging all over the kitchen.

Heather’s been having a lot of needed fun the past few days.

No comments: