Friday, February 06, 2004

Indy

Moving to Indy is coming more and more into reality.

Looks as though we are going to be able to pay off all our hospital bills and still move to Indy very soon.

I am so excited and yet nervous about getting started down there. There are some folks I have been talking to, primarily online, that I am looking forward to journeying with for a while. I've met Riley and Bill, but only for a short time. I'm sure in no-time we will be getting on each others nerves. (an inevitable part of the journey)

Notice how I jumped right from being excited about chillen out with them to thinking about how I will probably get on their nerves. I do this. "What if this? What if that?" I am so tired of that part of me. I just want to start loving folks. Truly loving them. Which means being vulnerable and putting myself out there. I shouldn't worry so much about a person's rejection of me.

No comments: