Tuesday, August 26, 2003

After some tears and groans of frustration. After thinking about my pros and cons and Heather's for moving or staying. After reflecting on all that I have discovered, as of this day, in my search for the 'more' that I know there must be in this life as His Church.......One conclusion......He is calling us to Dallas. Now my worries come from my trying to rely on myself and not God. My lack of faith. We do not know what we are going to when we get there. All we know is that we are to get there. We do know that it is to be part of a community. To be in relationship with others whose stories will guide us further on our journey and who we may be able to be a blessing to as well. We are his Church and we are just called to be ourselves and grow down there. Jobs? Structure to live in? Mentoring? As big as these questions and many-many others may be they are not to be answered while setting here and wondering about them. They will be answered along the way. So with confidence and with a bit-quite a bit-more peace in Him we are headed that direction.

Hope to meet you along the way. Maybe a cup of tea. Maybe a cup of coffee. Maybe a bowl of cereal or while chasing after our little-ones we hope to share our story with you and enjoy this life in Christ with you our brothers and sisters. We luv you all-whom we have not yet met.

Please pray that I continue to stop asking "what if....?". Please also pray that our little family will be brought closer together in unity with eachother and in Christ through all of this.

No comments: