Monday, August 25, 2003

It's 2 o'clock in the morning and i am up for my first day of work. I get picked up @ 3am for a 2 hour drive to our first dealership. Something like around 600 cars were supposed to do today......please pray!!!! It's been a long time since I've done this and a long time since I've dealt with my boss. Butt I'm actually not supposed to be working with him so all should be well. He's a good guy he just needs to grow up.

On another note-I spent the day with my little man, Mikah, yesterday. The two of us spent about 5 hours at Indiana Beach. We had a blast and it was some much needed bonding time for father and son. I also had a nice cry while talking to Heather Sunday morning. I guess my personal insecurities on top of my fears about moving kinda been building up and I just started crying.....better now, but could use some prayers and we could use any advice any of ya have about our decision.

Love you all---still praying for ya' Brad!! Good to see things coming along.

No comments: