Tuesday, August 12, 2003

We don’t have internet service at our place right now so sometimes I type my posts at home and then cut and paste ‘em to the blog at my in-laws. They live a 3 minute walk from here. Anyway…yesterday I was really frustrated after a conversation with Heather and I typed this really long-from the depths of my soul-kinda post ya’ know. I just spilled out onto the computer. So much frustration came out. Heather read it and we ended up having the best conversation we have had in a long time. Both of us have been soooo frustrated lately and we were able to peel away all the crap and get down to what has really been bothering us. I got to say that I love her sooooo much (notice one more ’o’ for the luv than the frustration) . She kicks me in the tail when I need it and she’s not afraid to be completely honest even when it’s going to suck. Apparently she was to be the only one to read the posts because when I went to save it to the disk again something happened and it is gone…..growl…

No comments: