Friday, August 22, 2003

Day two of the job hunt and the Lord has blessed me w/ a job already! I'll be working for a mobile-wash co. from town. I worked for this guy for 3 years-from the time I was 18 till sometime after I turned 21. We also found a baby-sitter in just a couple of hours of getting the job. Please pray for our family in this. We have not used a baby-sitter for a long time. A little apprehensive. Well, at least daddy is. Dallas, my old and now new boss, said he just so happened to need someone for about 3 days a week up until November. (yeah-my boss's name is Dallas-kinda crazy huh?!) He doesn't have to train me and the time he needs someone is just perfect for what we need. God is good. I am not going to make near as much as when I left, but it will be plenty..even with just three days a week to get us where we are going. AND...getting off for Cairn in October is NO problem for me. We still are waiting to find out about Heather. Please pray for that open door. Also please pray i do not get too sun-burnt. I will be working 10-15 hours each of the days on black-top. Hot-hot-hot!!!!

No comments: