Sunday, November 02, 2003

The Loathsome Mr. Hyde

I need to be honest with all of you before i completely shake all of this off.

I have become my own personal version of Mr. Hyde these past couple/few weeks. The loss of the baby. The feeling sorry for myself thinking that i was never going to accomplish anything. That i can not be the man that i need to be for this little family God has blessed me with. The worrying about what we can bring to the table?

I got to the place of being angry and bitter and was unable to pray.

A spirit of anger and bitterness had taken me over! I have been neither a good husband, a good friend, a good father nor a good Scotty. I have hurt my family slowly by this. I pray they forgive me.

The Lord has been helping me to shake this off. I need your prayers and support to be free of this. *Please*

I needed to come to this space and be honest with ya'll about this as you, few as you may be, are a part of me.

No comments: