Wednesday, December 17, 2003

i'm sorry I don't go to my knees more

Oh....please pray for me folks. I’ve worked general labor jobs since high school and at the present time there is just not a lot of those right in front of me. I’ve been applying for everything under the sun and it is just a little frustrating when you can’t get hardly any interviews because of the holidays....(sigh)

I hate that I have let it get to this point. I had been working a seasonal job and should have been looking for future work a long time ago. And now with another little one on the way....

I start to ask God if he is sure he knows what he is doing by putting these lives in my hands, but....I realize that they are never out of his.

Please pray. I really need work. Pray for this growing little family....that their daddy would grow as he needs to, to care for them as he is called.

May we continue to put our hope in the Lord and may our children learn from this.

No comments: